FG 3622Alternative Names: FG-3622
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator F2G
- Class Antifungals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Mycoses in United Kingdom (IV)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Mycoses in United Kingdom (PO, Suspension)
- 06 Jul 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in Mycoses in United Kingdom (PO)