Research programme: advanced glycosylation end product receptor antagonists - MedifronAlternative Names: MDR-066; RAGE antagonists - Medifron
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Medifron DBT
- Mechanism of Action Advanced glycosylation end-product receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2016 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Alzheimer's-disease in South Korea
- 17 Jul 2009 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in South Korea (unspecified route)