Research programme: peptide therapeutics - Allostera PharmaAlternative Names: APG 101.10; APG 2305
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Allostera Pharma
- Class Peptides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Insulin-like growth factor-I receptor antagonists; Interleukin 1 receptor antagonists; Interleukin 13 receptor antagonists; Interleukin 18 inhibitors; Interleukin 23 inhibitors; Interleukin 4 receptor antagonists; Tumour necrosis factor receptor antagonists; Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-2 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Age-related macular degeneration; Asthma; Cancer; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Emphysema; Gout; Psoriasis; Psoriatic arthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jul 2009 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Canada (PO)
- 08 Jul 2009 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Canada (PO)
- 08 Jul 2009 Preclinical trials in Gout in Canada (PO)