AZD 2423Alternative Names: AZD2423
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Non-opioid analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jun 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Neuropathic pain in Germany (PO)
- 30 Jun 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Neuropathic pain in Japan (PO)
- 30 Jun 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Neuropathic pain in United Kingdom (PO; liquid)