RAD 100Alternative Names: RAD100
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Originator Futura Medical
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Anaesthesia
Most Recent Events
- 19 Mar 2012 Optimisation trials are ongoing in United Kingdom
- 03 Feb 2011 RAD 100 is still available for licensing as of 03 Feb 2011. http://www.futuramedical.co.uk
- 30 Jul 2009 RAD 100 is available for licensing (http://www.futuramedical.co.uk)