Research programme: antibacterials - Cubist/Evotec
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Cubist Pharmaceuticals; Evotec AG
- Developer Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 2009 Early research in Bacterial infections in Germany (unspecified route)
- 14 Jul 2009 Early research in Bacterial infections in United Kingdom (unspecified route)