Research programme: amyloid precursor protein secretase inhibitors - Critical Outcome Technologies
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Critical Outcome Technologies
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Amyloid precursor protein secretase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Alzheimer's-disease in Canada (PO)
- 27 Jul 2009 The programme is available for co-development(http://www.criticaloutcome.com/)
- 21 Jul 2009 Early research in Alzheimer's disease in Canada (PO)