PF 4455242Alternative Names: PF-04455242
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Neuropsychotherapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Opioid kappa receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bipolar depression
Most Recent Events
- 27 Sep 2010 Discontinued - Phase-I for Bipolar depression in USA (PO)
- 30 Apr 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in Bipolar depression in USA (PO)