Research programme: wound healing therapeutics - Cryo-Cell/Snyder Wound Research Institute
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cryo-Cell International; Snyder Wound Research Institute
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Wounds
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Wounds in USA
- 23 Jul 2009 Early research in Wounds in USA (Parenteral)