Research programme: cancer stem cell vaccines - Pro-Cure/Adjuvantix
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Adjuvantix; Pro-Cure Therapeutics
- Class Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Prostate-cancer in United Kingdom (Parenteral)
- 21 May 2009 Preclinical trials in Prostate cancer in United Kingdom (Parenteral)