Research programme: central nervous system active peptides - TetragenexAlternative Names: INN 00955; INN 01134
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Tetragenex Pharmaceuticals
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Major depressive disorder in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Anxiety-disorders in USA
- 31 Dec 2008 Preclinical trials in Depression in USA (unspecified route)