Research programme: modified tetracyclines - TetragenexAlternative Names: INN 01137; INN 01147
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Originator Tetragenex Pharmaceuticals
- Class Tetracyclines
- Mechanism of Action Matrix metalloproteinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Malignant melanoma; Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2008 Preclinical trials in Prostate cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2008 Preclinical trials in Malignant melanoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2008 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)