Research programme: norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors - Supernus Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Supernus Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anorectics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adrenergic receptor agonists; Adrenergic receptor antagonists; Dopamine uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Attention-deficit-hyperactivity-disorder in USA (PO)
- 29 Jul 2009 Early research in Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in USA (unspecified route)