TRK 380Alternative Names: Beta-3 adrenoceptor agonist - Toray/Taiho; TAC-301; TRK-380
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Toray
- Mechanism of Action Beta 3 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Overactive bladder
Most Recent Events
- 06 Apr 2016 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-I for Overactive bladder in Japan (Unspecified)
- 30 Mar 2012 Taiho Pharmaceuticals and Toray terminate their agreement to co-develop and commercialise TRK 380 for Overactive bladder in Japan
- 01 Jan 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in Overactive bladder in Japan (Unspecified)