Research programme: CD95 ligand inhibitors - Apogenix/German Cancer Research CenterAlternative Names: APG103
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Apogenix
- Developer Apogenix; German Cancer Research Center
- Class Proteins
- Mechanism of Action CD95 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammation in Germany (Parenteral)
- 29 Jul 2009 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Germany (Parenteral)