Research programme: CCRL2 antagonists - Oxagen
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Oxagen
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypersensitivity; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammation in United Kingdom
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Allergy in United Kingdom
- 30 Jun 2006 Preclinical trials in Allergy in United Kingdom (unspecified route)