Research programme: cancer therapeutics - GlaxoSmithKline/Vernalis
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Originator Vernalis
- Developer GlaxoSmithKline; Vernalis
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 2012 Discontinued for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Aug 2011 Early reasearch is ongoing in USA
- 06 Aug 2009 Early research in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)