Research programme: Alzheimer's disease DNA-vaccine - Ichor Medical Systems
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Originator Ichor Medical Systems; Institute for Molecular Medicine
- Developer Ichor Medical Systems
- Class Alzheimer vaccines; DNA vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 18 Apr 2012 Early research in Alzheimer's disease is ongoing in USA.
- 05 Aug 2009 Early research in Alzheimer's disease in USA (IM)