Research programme: viral vaccines - Adamis Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Originator Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Class Cell therapies; Influenza virus vaccines; Viral hepatitis vaccines; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2013 Suspended - Preclinical for Influenza virus infections in USA (Parenteral)
- 31 Jul 2009 Preclinical trials in Influenza virus infections in USA (Parenteral)