PF 3654764Alternative Names: PF-03654764
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Neuropsychotherapeutics
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic rhinitis; Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 27 Sep 2010 Discontinued - Phase-I for Alzheimer's disease in Singapore (PO)
- 27 Sep 2010 Discontinued - Phase-II for Allergic rhinitis in Canada (PO)
- 31 May 2010 Pfizer completes a phase II trial in Allergic rhinitis in Canada