Research programme: amino acyl-tRNA synthetases - aTyr PharmaAlternative Names: Amino acyl-tRNA synthetase splice variants - aTyr Pharma; AspRSlN1 (C76S); DRS1-154 (C76S); Homeokine; Physiocrines - aTyr Pharma; Resected amino acyl-tRNA synthetase - aTyr Pharma; Resected aspartyl-tRNA synthetase - aTyr Pharma; Tmax; Truncated aspartyl-tRNA synthetase - aTyr Pharma
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator aTyr Pharma
- Class Amino acyl-tRNA synthetases; Aminoacyltransferases; Angiogenic proteins; Biological proteins; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inducing agents; Cytokine receptor modulators; G protein-coupled receptor modulators; Histidine-tRNA ligase modulators; Toll-like receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Immunological disorders; Inflammation; Metabolic disorders
- Research Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease
- No development reported Thrombocytopenia