Research programme: CNS therapeutics - CoLucidAlternative Names: COL-204
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator CoLucid Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Acetylcholinesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued CNS disorders; Hypersomnia
Most Recent Events
- 12 Aug 2015 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypersomnia in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Aug 2015 Discontinued for CNS disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Oct 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA