Research programme: heme-oxygenase 1 inhibitors - OstaAlternative Names: OB-24
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Osta Biotechnologies
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Heme oxygenase 1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Prostate-cancer in Canada (IV)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in Canada (IV)
- 15 Oct 2007 Preclinical trials in Prostate cancer in Canada (IV)