Research programme: anti-inflammatory antibodies - MorphoSysAlternative Names: MOR 104
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator MorphoSys
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Inflammation in Germany (Parenteral)
- 29 Jul 2009 Early research in Inflammation in Germany (Parenteral)