Hib vaccine conjugate - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: Hiberix
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2014
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Haemophilus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Haemophilus infections
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2013 GlaxoSmithKline completes a phase III trial in healthy infants in USA (NCT01000974)
- 19 Aug 2009 Registered for Haemophilus infections in USA (IM)