Research programme: selective androgen receptor modulators - EndoceuticsAlternative Names: EM 8420
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Endoceutics
- Mechanism of Action Selective androgen receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Muscular atrophy; Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Muscle-wasting in Canada
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Osteoporosis in Canada
- 09 May 2007 Preclinical trials in Osteoporosis in Canada (unspecified route)