Research programme: p38 MAP kinase inhibitors - AlmirallAlternative Names: p38α MAP inhibitors
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Almirall S.A.
- Class Aminopyridines; Cyclic N oxides; Naphthyridines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action P38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Rheumatoid-arthritis in Spain (PO)
- 09 Sep 2010 Pharmacodynamics data from preclinical studies in Rheumatoid Arthritis presented at the 21st International Symposium on Medicinal Chemistry (ISMC-2010)
- 20 Aug 2009 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Spain (PO)