Research programme: phosphodiesterase 4 inhibitors - AlmirallAlternative Names: PDE4 inhibitors - Almirall
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Almirall S.A.
- Class Pyridazines
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease in Spain
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Psoriasis in Spain (Topical)
- 25 Mar 2010 Early research in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Spain (unspecified route)