Research programme: phosphodiesterase 4 inhibitors - AlmirallAlternative Names: PDE4 inhibitors - Almirall
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator Almirall S.A.
- Class Pyridazines
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease in Spain
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Psoriasis in Spain (Topical)
- 25 Mar 2010 Early research in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Spain (unspecified route)