Research programme: monoamine reuptake inhibitors/mu opioid receptor agonists - Cubist Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Originator Adolor Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Biogenic monoamine uptake inhibitors; Opioid mu receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Dec 2011 Discontinued for Pain in USA (PO)
- 12 Dec 2011 Adolor Corporation has been acquired and merged into Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Aug 2009 Early research in Pain in USA (PO)