Research programme: psychiatric disorder therapies - AstraZeneca/PsychoGenics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca; PsychoGenics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Psychiatric disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Psychiatric-disorders in USA
- 01 Sep 2009 Early research in Psychiatric disorders in USA (unspecified route)