Research programme: phosphodiesterases 4 inhibitors for respiratory disorders - Almirall
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator Almirall S.A.
- Class Pyridazines
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation; Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammation in Spain (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Respiratory-tract-disorders in Spain (PO)
- 20 Aug 2009 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Spain (PO)