Research programme: IKK2 inhibitors - GlaxoSmithKline
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Aza compounds; Indoles
- Mechanism of Action I-kappa B kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Feb 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (PO)
- 20 Aug 2009 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (PO)