Research programme: hepatitis C virus NS3 protease inhibitors - Bristol-Myers SquibbAlternative Names: BMS-605339
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Peptide fragments; Small molecules; Sulfonamides
- Mechanism of Action Hepatitis C virus NS3 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 26 Aug 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hepatitis C in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Aug 2009 Early research in Hepatitis C in USA (unspecified route)