Research programme: SARS therapies - PfizerAlternative Names: PF-835231
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Indoles; Pyrrolidinones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cysteine endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Severe acute respiratory syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Severe acute respiratory syndrome in USA
- 20 Aug 2009 Early research in Severe acute respiratory syndrome in USA (unspecified route)