Research programme: antibacterials - BioMarin PharmaceuticalAlternative Names: LT-00029; LT-29
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator LEAD Therapeutics
- Developer BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- Class Glycopeptides
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Sep 2009 Preclinical trials in Meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Sep 2009 Preclinical trials in Meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections in China (unspecified route)