Research programme: tuberculosis DNA vaccines - GenomIdeaAlternative Names: HVJ-Envelope/HSP65 DNA+IL-12 DNA - GenomIdea
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator GenomIdea
- Class DNA vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Tuberculosis in Japan (Parenteral)
- 17 Sep 2011 Pharmacodynamics and immunogenicity data from a Preclinical trial in Tuberculosis presented at the 51st Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC-2011)
- 15 Sep 2009 Preclinical trials in Tuberculosis in Japan (unspecified route)