SAR 103168Alternative Names: SAR103168
Latest Information Update: 29 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Developer Sanofi
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase inhibitors; STAT5 transcription factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acute myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 08 Feb 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I for Acute myeloid leukaemia in USA (IV)
- 25 Sep 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in Acute myeloid leukaemia in USA (IV)