Research programme: HIV-1 integrase inhibitors - Inhibitex
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator University of Georgia
- Developer Inhibitex
- Class Pyridones
- Mechanism of Action HIV integrase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 15 Sep 2007 Preclinical trials in HIV-1 infections in USA (IV)
- 15 Sep 2007 Preclinical trials in HIV-1 infections in USA (PO)