Research programme: abuse resistant therapeutics - Inspirion Delivery TechnologiesAlternative Names: Oxycodone ER; Research programme: abuse deterrent therapeutics - Inspirion
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Inspirion Delivery Technologies
- Mechanism of Action Adrenergic receptor agonists; Dopamine receptor agonists; Opioid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Attention-deficit-hyperactivity-disorder in USA (PO, Controlled release)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pain in USA (PO, Controlled release)
- 28 Sep 2009 Preclinical trials in Pain in USA (PO)