OPM 3023Alternative Names: OPM-3023
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator Bionetworks
- Developer onepharm; The Forsyth Institute
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action 11-beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Periodontitis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 03 Mar 2011 Investigation of locally administered formulation in Periodontitis in Austria (unspecified route, controlled release)