Research programme: influenza therapeutic - onepharmAlternative Names: OMP-3001
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2009
At a glance
- Originator onepharm
- Developer Minophagen; onepharm
- Class Carbohydrates; Triterpenes
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 11 Nov 2009 Discontinued for Influenza virus infections in Austria (unspecified route)