Research programme: anti-inflammatory therapeutics - onepharmAlternative Names: OPM-3023 derivatives
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator onepharm
- Mechanism of Action Osteoclast inhibitors; Steroid inhibitors; Virus attachment inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
- Discontinued Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 03 Mar 2011 No development reported for Inflammation in Austria (unspecified route)
- 11 Nov 2009 Discontinued for Viral infections in Austria (unspecified route)