Research programme: anti-viral therapeutics - SaviraAlternative Names: Glycyrrhizin derivatives
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator European Molecular Biology Laboratory; onepharm
- Developer Savira Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules; Triterpenes
- Mechanism of Action Polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Viral-infections in Austria