Research programme: peptidoglycan hydrolase fusion proteins - AdRem BiotechAlternative Names: 1401; ABI-200
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator AdRem Biotech
- Class Bacteriocins; Endolysins; Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors; Hydrolase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gram-positive infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Gram-positive-infections in USA (Topical)
- 06 Oct 2009 Preclinical trials in Gram-positive infections in USA (Topical)