Research programme: marine microorganism-derived antibiotic - Piramal HealthcareAlternative Names: PM-181104
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Piramal Life Sciences
- Developer Piramal Enterprises
- Class Cyclic peptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Vancomycin-resistant enterococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Vancomycin-resistant-enterococcal-infections in India (Injection)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Methicillin-resistant-Staphylococcus-aureus-infections in India (Injection)