Research programme: antiviral therapeutics - Zirus/Emory UniversityAlternative Names: Gene trap platform - Zirus
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Emory University; Zirus
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Virus replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Viral-infections in USA
- 30 Mar 2010 Zirus and Emory University form a collaboration and research agreement to develop small-molecule antiviral compounds
- 08 Oct 2009 Early research in Viral infections in USA (unspecified route)