Research programme: anti-RANKL monoclonal antibodies - AmgenAlternative Names: AMG 161
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Amgen
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action RANK ligand inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bone cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Bone-cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 09 Oct 2009 Preclinical trials in Bone cancer in USA (Parenteral)