Research programme: endothelial cell therapy (PVS 30200) - ShireAlternative Names: Cancer cell therapy (PVS-30200); Cell-based oncology programme (PVS-30200) - Shire; Matrix-embedded endothelial cell-based therapy (PVS-30200) - Shire; PVS-30200
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pervasis Therapeutics
- Class Cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours; Wounds
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Solid-tumours in USA (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Wounds in USA
- 19 Apr 2012 Shire acquires all the assets of Pervasis Therapeutics