PF 4805712Alternative Names: PF-04805712; PF-4805712
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Undefined(In volunteers) in USA (PO)
- 31 Oct 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in Undefined indication in USA (PO)
- 05 Oct 2009 Preclinical trials in Undefined indication in USA (PO)