Research programme: vitamin D3 analogues - TeijinAlternative Names: TEI-K04887
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Teijin Pharma
- Class Vitamin D analogues
- Mechanism of Action Calcitonin receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Secondary hyperparathyroidism
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Secondary-hyperparathyroidism in Japan
- 15 Sep 2009 Preclinical trials in Secondary hyperparathyroidism in Japan (unspecified route)